Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Art The Fart, The Blueberry Tart

Here's a little piece from a place in Bowmanton, Ontario called
The Primrose Donkey Sanctuary.
I volunteer there to clean up after the animals and learn more and more each time...
I also am in the middle of writing something about each of them...
here's a sort of poem about a downtrodden Pot Bellied Pig.

ART THE FART, THE BLUEBERRY TART

Cleaning the sty of a Pot Bellied Buddy who has problems with his senses is a little difficult
Even if you know him
Art cannot see or hear
For a Pig of sorts his rooter doesn't even work that well
While organizing his bed and floor, taking bad straw for good, Art farted
Art munched my workbook... casually
Art used his muscle
and
As I was inturder, he was not interested in having a Pen that had a better Sandra Bernhardt, "Feng Shui'd" House and Waterbowl
Art the sensory deprived, Pot Bellied Pig had no time for a fool like me
until he realized what I was doing
He then made his bed while I got around him
Art organizing his confines while I avoided him had its sweet and sour moments
The episode of "cleaning the sty" made me notice that having a roommate in your room
isn't as easy when you belong to a different species that traditionally belongs on an oven and then a plate
Art understood...hence the unruliness
Art still hasn't figured out that he is safe with flatulence and a name
The Named do not usually become delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!