Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Potatoes Develop a Higher Intelligence

A Smart Spud
Evades the Deep Fryer
He has visions only of dark, wet soil
He misses his Idahome
He is frightened by sights of his kin, mashed
A genius by and large
Covered in minerals but lacking in limbs
All brain with plenty of eyes
A thinking taters tot
His goal is to take root
and befriend the crying, sobbing onion.

- this piece was part of a lesson in humour at a workshop I had recently attended. I decided to see if I could learn a little by thinking that a potato could possibly have a little more brains than I do... it seemed to work!
Bran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!