Sunday, June 13, 2010

Too Much Therapy (1st Revision)

Too much therapy let's them crack the hard boiled exterior
Even when the shell was never that solid in the first place
The hard boiled facade was too 90s anyway
and we're bringing back the 70s and 80s
and trying to just blend in
and make things add up to a little less than ridiculous
So that we might be around for a romp at midnight
and have nothing more to give after that
Except for a good complaint.
After too much therapy I should be welded perfectly shut
and have less stories to tell
and learn to shut up
and choose my moments
to attempt to maintain control of a situation that's fully out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!