Thursday, September 23, 2010

Song Review - "Crash Into Me" - The Dave Matthews Band

Crash Into Me - The Dave Matthews Band

A radio hit that jived with me more than any other of Dave Matthew's Songs.
He seemed to be talking about the moment of conception. Or just simply, making love. For song reviews I'll give the song a good once over as I write.
The guitar strumming makes for a great love song... he even includes some great freudian scripture about his momma.
Dave's greatest love song is by far this one...
picking about how innocence grows into adulthood and all of the aspects that true love is, is certainly, in my opinion, what this has in it for me.
"Crash Into Me" was certainly a breakthrough hit for Dave. He's had many since.
If I had a song to make love to, or an album, "Crash Into Me" would be on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!