Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day Two

After spending a solid period of time trying to break into a test market of selling expensive self-published poetry books (AKA Chapbooks) I am now focusing on this first time blog thing to see about the best way to out there in the world to people who have yet to experience reading my stuff. I hit black on selling this little creatively, print shop enhanced thin book of a varied genre of writing and art, I am quite proud to say that I am a paid writer and author now. In a tiny community I have been published locally in the free circulars and I am now putting myself out there for cash and in the hard copy sense as opposed to cyberly. I hope cyberly is an effective enough way to market a product in the real world.
If you have heard of me and my work feel free to share your particulars with me online. I will not be using the facebook way of getting around. Not for any real reason, just to see how a person can survive under strictly the written word. I wish to advance this as this blog effort starts to pay off with exposure and arched eyebrows.
Contact me at
my gmail- branvan1973@gmail.com
my cellular- feel free to leave a message on the little invisible vapour of voicemail
647.521.2399
or mail the anthrax to my address-
765 Northwood Drive
Cobourg, ON
K9A 4W2

Just putting it out there!
Cheers!
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!