Tuesday, May 26, 2009

647.521.2399 - Slide

Slide

bin down
bin around
bin there
bin through it
Passed the tests
C's and D's and A's and B's
and a few perfect passes
figured out a plan
figured out the way I am
figured out what I need
Figured out the need in me
Developed a passion for simplicity
Redesigned my life in the ways that it takes
you to the edge and through
Addressed every situation and have seen through all the sickness
Saw through all the pain
Harnessed all the great healing powers
Developed a style all my own and wondered
How quickly, if ever, if the world will follow
Follow me to a place where we will make paradise a real possibility
for the ones allowed to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!