Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back.

The last couple of days have been productive.
I've started writing my revisions to my first screenplay.
It's been delicious and intimidating, if you could describe it that way.
Daunting is another description.
I love it though...
it sits on the desk by my bed and I have thought about continually for a long while. I wake up and take a few pokes at reading it and scribing it.
Mentally I've been great...
completely chilled out and sleep has also been productive and driven.
I am adding a burst of poetry to the film and I think it brings a level of humility to the project.
Tune in... to this construction of what I think is a major part of my life as a writer.
Feel free to drop a line if you follow.
Cheers,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!