Monday, July 12, 2010

It worked out. Now, it's workin' out

The whole missing a couple of days of my much needed innoculation worked.
Only had a few anxiety attacks.
Now I'm rollin'.
I'm now doing some much needed work on my screenplay.
I've neglected it for far too long.
Today I will be revising and over the next couple of days, weeks and months I'll be pecking away at it.
I'll let you know how my progress is going on this blog.
The feeling of getting back to work on something I was so dedicated to a few years ago is kind of freeing.

Feel free to follow.

cheers,
Bran.

2 comments:

  1. you're working on a screenplay, that's cool. what's it about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a romantic comedy that I might be able to compare to a few flicks... "Saint Elmo's Fire", "High Fidelity" and one called "Kicking and Screaming"... not the Will Farrel soccer comedy but one from the early 90s about a bunch of folks that are just barely finished with Uni/College life... I've bin working on this since 2004... Every now and then I find the energy to pick away at it and find new ideas and such... Thanks for asking!!! B

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!