Monday, November 15, 2010

Aspect

Can we just not mention that aspect of our lives?
Too beautiful
Not mentioning jealousy
Not mentioning the tears
Not mentioning staring at the skies
Just wondering
Wondering and the time wandering
Not mentioning the state of being at the time when things get all
… get all… looking down from a rooftop
Voices inside and outside always yelling
Yelling that blasted word
JUMP!
Wait.no.
Jump.
Not mentioning a lot of that.
A lot of that limits the stream of feeling.
Feeling the whatever you’re supposed to feel
Not mentioning is simply the feeble attempt at not feeling something you’ll eventually feel at later date anyway.
Just maybe with someone else.
Maybe that’s the way it has to be.
What the junk do we know anyway?
We need not know what I know.
Wait. Maybe I just said more than I should?
I don’t do well verbally most of the time.

Shhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!