Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I See

I see

Whatever it is in you
That is essentially good
That is amazing
That is beautiful
I see

You don’t see
That I see that

You don’t see
My honesty
You see
My dark side
And move your face
When I move in for a kiss
And your hand pushes me away

When I need you to guide me to nowhere
I get it
I can’t give you enough
There aren’t many other issues

Its simple
You’re not for me
I’m not for you
Soultwins aside
You need someone to talk to
You need someone else
Someone to provide you with a house of gleaming tiles and a child’s smile
The unfortunate mess is that I cannot even bring you that
At least not right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!