Monday, March 8, 2010

Mental Feng Shui

You deserve this
The people do too
When you look at someone who has seen you before
Are you sure its really them?
Why do I feel like a live poet?
Sans question mark?
My life revolves around a candy house
Have you ever eaten a house?
Its expensive
It requires a lot of Feng Shui
And reprogramming
So
It doesn’t cave in
A poem is based on merit
A poem is based on understanding
A poem is based on whatever comes out of your head
That is what poetry is all about
If you’re a poet
I would think
That you made
That you make
Perfect cents.

- Bran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!