Friday, March 12, 2010

Why a Blog???

Hey all!

As most all of you know I am a beginner as a poet.
I have been writing in many forms for many years and am finding it a great avenue to show how much I love poetry as an artform.
I am picking away at my blog and trying to add a piece daily.

Thanks for all the support!
I have two chapbooks together now and look forward to getting a more masterful composition out in the late spring.

Thanks to all who have obtained a copy.

I am now getting some of my work out there by "snail mail" and hope to have a real following in a short time.

When you read the work, please pass the word on that poetry is now my occupation.

If you would like to acquire a copy of one of my chapbooks please feel free to ask.

So far the first one is out of stock and the art in it will be added to the third compilation and dissected to make it a little more palatable.

I will be getting more of the second "piece of work" out to suit demand.
Let me know if you want a copy and, toute de suite, it will be yours.

I am attending the POW! workshops in Cobourg, Ontario at the "Meet Me at 66 King" coffee house in the months of April and look forward to reading something enlightening and meeting lots of talented people.

If you stop by the blog feel free to leave a note of what you'd like to see (topic) and I'll do my best to suit that need.

Currently, I speak weekly at "Capone's" - the old Cobourg Jail (open jam) and look forward to the other forms of entertainment.
So if you're in town, come and take a look.
Wednesday's at 7pm.

I'd love to have more reader's of my work.
I love when it actually gets in the hands of fan's of poetry and verse.

So ... if you stop by ... leave a note.

Cheers!
Bran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!