Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Visions and Laughs

Sexy and Fiery

When I see you
I drop
I take a knee
I need a coupla seconds
Whatever dress
Whatever number
The brown one looks best
Your tits look good in it
Fishnet stockings
Especially on you
Make you look like candy
The way you twist your pasta dish
Makes me back arch
The thought of you
With another
Simply makes me feel unlucky
On certain days
I just see you
As a vision
Instead of the physical
The rest of the days
Make me wish to wake up beside you
You head on my chest
Helps my head sleep
Your lips
Put my heart into overdrive
Even when I’m not around
Fiery
Wherever you came from it had to be hot
A flaming teardrop in your left eye
makes me think you’ll stick up for me
Drinking you in
Makes you angry for me not doing anything
“How can you just sit there?”
You say
I’m paralysed
I’m all stutters
I’m in a cocoon
I wish I was in his shoes
Sometimes I think he wishes he was in mine
Your hair
In auburn noire locks
You back has a curve that makes me think
You should be in the Louvre
It scares me to offend you with a compliment
Which is why
I plug a smoke in my face
And shut up
And continue
To drink you in
Something you don’t understand
And perhaps get slapped
For not doing something
Your nature makes us need each other more with the passage of time.

Angels are put to bed
Men become hair bullies
Sheep grow fangs and eat their lambs
Cows still know
They even know what the weather’s gonna be like
So do the sea gulls. They can smell rain.
And everybody who ever visits anyone lives at the airport
And no one ever dies
Blue?
Sea and sky
Green?
Its only money
Change?
Tools to buy bubblegum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!