Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Angelic Frustration

Angelic Frustration

Quite content to know that they don’t get it
It slays the heart and mind slowly
but its sweeter that way
It bleeds you slow like a parasite, a leech
The anger, the frustration of the angelic state of mind
Watch the soulless, the souldead, walk around in blissful ignorance
If ignorance is bliss why do they seem so unhappy?

I may have it all wrong.
My process may be all jazzed up, but I feel fine.
It just gets tight.
Frustrating to be a third eye blind visionary in a world that only sees the green of numbers on watermarked paper.
I must be way off.
All I feel is Universal Love.
That and the white knuckled urge to slam my head into cinder blocks to knock some sense into the sighted ones.
Then again I don’t know from funny.
And
I don’t understand
That may be wrong
Maybe
I just don’t have a clue where to go anymore.
But I’ll get there
Wherever the hell there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!