Friday, February 19, 2010

Virgin Gorda, BVI

Baths

Emmersed boulders moulded only from time
Path carved from sand grit and ocean tides
Hurricanes, surf, riptide and undertow cease to inhibit the entrance to secret grottoes
Hidden beaches nestle quiet families enjoying peace and release from the trappings of the world
One of the brilliant things, the true marvels in this life to blame god for
I wait at this beach… that beach for my siren, my mermaid.
I don’t look anymore, she’ll find me.
I think most often that the beauty in the place you are can be exactly what I’m married to
It can be exactly what I need
That place you are.
That place I’ll end up One day
That place where you’ll find me
And maybe we’ll come to the Bath’s
And have release
And find our Peace
And find our Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!