Thursday, February 11, 2010

Are you?... You are?

Are you?... You are?

You are the idea of hidden strength
You are the helper in uncertain ages
You are the seed of eternal wealth
You bring me to my knees
I thought I’d seen it all
Your thoughts allow me to drift away
Your voice binds my most vicious demons
Your laughter is always a level up
Your hidden talents are invisible to reality
Your silence means more than anything
That’s when you do your best work
Your sleeping shape is as comforting to watch as it is to dream of
Your anger creates striking visions of demanded peace
Your tears weaken the souls of the bravest of warriors
Your beauty makes me ache with Universal Love
I can say more but you’re already too much for me to handle
I can’t resist, you’re too… too everything
The way you handle a challenge baffles the most seasoned strategist
Your ideal world doesn’t seem so far away as long as you’re near
Nothing is complicated, when you arrive, tension dissolves
I feel reborn and at the same time deconstructed
All the madness flees from my spirit
Might I add that I want to feel weak in your presence
It helps me to abandon and disarm all that I once knew
Romanticising the situation never felt so small… so insignificant
I don’t even need to have you around as I know we are inseparable.

- Bran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!