Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Haunted

I See You
Everywhere I Look
Your face and form are Unique
Yet I See You
Everywhere
Haunted by your Charm
Your mass appeal
Another indication that you still Hold my Heart
With clenched fists
You're in my head
I see every part of You
Haunted by your Smell
You're so inside me now
I need not your Real World form
Although I'd like to try again
Its enough to know you're Still Around
Its enough to know we breathe the same Air
Haunted by Memories so sweet
I remember Your touch
I pray you don't forget Mine.

4 comments:

  1. The woman isn't really real but a combination of all of the woman I have really truly loved. There has been a tiny handful. Seems to make more sense when I see them as one. I'd love my "next" love to be a mixture of every one of them. Although I have stopped looking for love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, okay. makes sense. aww, why have you stopped looking for love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always found that looking for love is usually not the way to find it.
    Love is like a car crash. It hits you when your not lookin'.
    Or when someone is drunk.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!