Sunday, October 31, 2010

Serendipity

Lifetime of Change.
Beginnings happen without Warning.
Death may just be a gift of a Fresh Start.
To Come into the Light.
Freedom from Darkness,
I am Redeemed.
The Lasting Impression of Worth,
Of Meaning.
I know the Gratitude of The Mortal Coil.
And I See that the Lifetime of Change has reconciled many a plagued soul
And brought me to you, for you.
It may not seem so for I seem knowledgable and strong.
That's your fault.
And you believe you are small and meek.
But in you I see Purity and Valour.

It feeds me to change further.

It feeds me to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!