Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Retrospect

Wanting to Walk Through this life with you.
Dreaming of You and I crumbling into each other.
Pretending you're invisible just so I believe you're always around me.
Harmless delusions that you still want me by your side.
Welling up when I see you for real,
No matter what state you're in.
Always meaning to say what has been left unsaid.
Remembering to feel amnesia when thoughts sway to our parting.
A bedtime mantra said outloud when I close my eyes.
Hoping that someday you'll be the one that smothers me with compassion.
When thoughts turn your way it's something stronger than love.
Noticing the lucky hand of years in your presence.
Time to forget the reason we decided that parting was a good idea.
Growing each day through each trial I face.
Flowering as I know that you are becoming what you need to be.
Knowing that look you wear when you shrug and smile away the tears.
Recognizing the strength of feeding our ethereal connection.
Grand times always with my heart in your hands.
A sadness sometimes so heavy that I can't help but to smile.
Only the truly lucky can understand this type of logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!