Saturday, October 30, 2010

No More Lies

I lied about doing the dishes.
I lied about your shoelace being done up.
But
I did clean under the oven,
I did buy more condoms.
Even though I've had that Vasectomy.
You lied about your underwear.
You weren't wearing the same pair when you left this morning.
I think it was my fault.
There was a lot in me last night.
I wish I could meet your twin.
Not that she'd be the opposite.
Just that
She'd
Be a Cool person to know.
I know a lot of people that have told me that,
To you, I someone else
Someone cool
Someone without issues.
You have some quite neck breaking issues
But
I've a strong neck.
It's you
It's you completely
You drive me into the path of a tanker truck.
I'll avoid it to stay
With you
And so will she
Your twin
I need you both that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say watcha want. Leave a little note for me to get back at you somehow. As quickly as I can. Try to make your comment as interesting and more exciting than my entry. Cheers!!!